Sales and Marketing Assistant
Civitas, the national leader in special assessment districts, is seeking a full-time Sales and Marketing Assistant to support our Sales and Marketing Departments. We specialize in establishing stable funding sources for groups of hotels and downtown organizations throughout the United States. If you are a creative quick learner and are always looking for ways to improve and innovate, we want to hear from you!
This is a dynamic position, wherein you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skills in small business sales & marketing strategies, including:
- New business development
- Entry-level project management
- Relationship building
- Content development
- Digital marketing
- Contact database development and management-research
- Social media management
- Capitalizing on media coverage-creating and distributing press releases
- And anything else you can dream up!
You will work closely with our Sales and Marketing Teams to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our organization. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping to identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. You will provide administrative support to our sales and marketing teams.
You’ll fit right into our team if you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience, preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Digital marketing experience
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics etc.)
If this opportunity fits your skill set, send your resume and cover letter in response to this posting to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear why you’ll be our newest collaborator!
The technicalities: 90-day probation period; This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday. Compensation starts at $16-18 per hour, DOE. Benefits include medical, dental, sick, and generous vacation and holiday time. 401k eligible after one year of employment.