Looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
Civitas, the national leader in special assessment districts, is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to support our Project Management team. We specialize in establishing stable funding sources for groups of hotels and downtown organizations throughout the United States. We’ve been in business for over 20 years, we’re the best at what we do, and we want you to be the best too.
As a Project Coordinator with Civitas, you’ll be able to work independently, while still having a team to help you get the job done. Through this role you will have the opportunity to support and learn from a seasoned, Senior Project Manager and:
- Make lasting relationships with your clients through supporting and completing their projects;
- Work closely with municipal staff and elected officials;
- Become an expert in all things related to different types of assessment districts;
- Coordinate team efforts, including clients and third-parties, to complete projects.
It will help if you have:
- A knack for relationship building;
- The drive to become an expert and be the best at what you do;
- A history of managing projects and completing them on time (or early) and within budget;
- A love of travel and the ability to work a flexible schedule; and
- The desire to continually grow, develop, and find innovative ways to service our clients.
This is a mid-level position with the opportunity to grow into a Senior Project Manager position in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Administration or project management assistance experience, preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Compensation starts at $16-20 per hour, DOE. Benefits include medical, dental, sick, and vacation time. 401k eligible after one year of employment.
If this opportunity fits your skill set, send your resume and cover letter in response to this posting to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear why you’ll be our newest collaborator!